Minecraft is one of the most popular game played by millions of users all around the world. The game is quite vast and has a number of aspects in it so if you are thinking about what is aka.ms/remoteconnect? Then you have come to right place.
In the article we are going to discuss about this in relation with Minecraft login and how to use the website to connect with others as well.
When you wish to play this game, regardless of the device you must login through Microsoft account.
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
With the assistance of the site, players can get associated with different players by means of various devices. Regardless of whether you are playing by Microsoft account, PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch, users must to login using their Microsoft account.
With appropriate Microsoft account login, it empowers one to play by signing in through various devices. Another preferred advantage is that you will get a number of Microsoft services other than playing Minecraft games.
Nonetheless, it is needed to connect a cross-play engine allowing one to play Minecraft with others by means of a common stage. In spite of the fact that Minecraft is a non-Microsoft game, it requires users to make an account for easy login process.
This is the thing that Minecraft players can play use their Microsoft account and it is available from various devices like Windows PC, iOS and Android smart phones as well.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- First open your game console and go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- Next enter your Microsoft login credentials.
- From here follow the instructions on the screen. (Note that this is for smart phone users only)
Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox
Follow the below steps to setup cross-play engine Xbox:
- First, on your Xbox One or 360, openMicrosoft Store.
- Next go to the download search option.
- Now look for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- If you have the Xbox One Edition then it will not cost you anything while downloading.
- Next Start the game and follow the instructions on the screen in order to start cross-play with other users. (Note you will be connected to people who are already using the cross-play function)
Setup Minecraft Cross-Play on Your Nintendo Switch or PS4
Follow the below steps to easily set up Minecraft cross play on PS4 or Nintendo switch.
- First on your PS4 console or PlayStation store, open the Nintendo shop option.
- Next look for “Minecraft” on Nintendo Switch and select the download Minecraft for Switch.
- If you are using PS4 then select the download Minecraft for PS4 option.
- Next go to Microsoft User account.
- Now on your device go to the home screen for Minecraft and select sign in option.
- After that you will be redirected to the remote connection login page.
- Next you will get an 8-digit activation code, note it down as it will come in use later.
- Now go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect by entering this link on your web browser.
- Next step is to enter the eight-digit code that we asked you to save in the previous step, do this with the help of your console.
- Lastly follow up with the instructions on the screen and you will finish up the login process.
Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
- Launch Minecraft.
- Next go to the settings option.
- Select System settings option.
- Select Storage option.
- Next to access store files, select Game Storage option.
- Lastly delete all the files.
What is Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
The result of this bug isn’t having the option to sign in Minecraft with your Microsoft account. You will be prompted with this error message https/remoteconnect Error, enter Microsoft Code.
The fundamental explanation behind ms/remoteconnect message is a direct result of the device change. A good number of users change their device for not encountering a ton of features.
In case if you need to change your devices, suppose from XBOX One to PS4 then you are most likely to face the Microsoft login bug.
Another explanation behind facing the https/aka.ms remoteconnect sign in issue is because of Cross play. Crossplay is accessible in Minecraft yet you need a Microsoft account.
Some factors that can cause this error problem
Alteration of Devices:
Cross play services are given to Minecraft users, which means you can use a single account across all platforms.
This is a good way of gaming on devices but if you change them then it can simply be useless.
Problem might be faced when users are trying to sign in as the software might create some issues.
Game Data might be corrupt:
The game files play a critical job for various users, degenerate game information will make you face loads of issues.
You can check the sort of game information issues through your device.
For Computer players, it is practically simple to fix this issue. Re-installation can be a convenient solution however not good as long as possible.
Infrequently the save documents can likewise get defiled, that will mess some up with opening your present guides and it is a good option to back up data regularly.
How to Solve Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Let us now talk about the solution to fix Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error.
- First go to PS4 store.
- Click on download option and start using it.
- Now the game will be downloaded on your device. (Note that you must have a paid version of the game on at least one device.)
- Next you can try the remote playback function.
- This version will provide you with the choice of login with a Microsoft account.
- Next select that option and enter your credentials.
- You will obtain remote connection data after the process is completed.
- Also, from PS4 you can with much hassle save the code as it is required to run the remote play function.
- If you are willing to play on different devices then this function is a must try.
Follow the below steps to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect problem on Xbox:
- First visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup if you wish to remote play code.
- Next you will be shown the code for the remote play function. (Note that you must have a Microsoft account in order to continue)
- Next sign into your free Microsoft account.
- Next you must visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter your credentials and login to your account.
- Now enter the remote play code available on the Xbox screen.
- After you enter the code, you will be directed into the game.
So, this is our guide on httpsaka. msremoteconnect Minecraft Login and various ways to fix Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error.
Now no matter if you are using Xbox or PS4 we have different methods from which you can fix the error.