Aka.Ms RemoteConnect (https://aka.ms/remoteconnect)
Does Microsoft Aka MS RemoteConnect sign in popup prevents you from playing Minecraft on other console? It might be a troublesome for new gamers who don’t know what it is and how to get rid of aka.ms/remoteconnect to crossplay Minecraft on PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and Xbox One with friends.
Recently Nintendo has partnered with Microsoft to allow CrossPlay Minecraft with PC, Xbox One, and smartphones. However, Minecraft players trying to connect Playstation 4 or any other non-ps4 console using Microsoft account may still require to activate the device using https://aka.ms/remoteconnect code.
Here in this article, I will explain what is aka.ms remoteconnect and how to set it up for different consoles.
So, let’s get started…
What is Aka.ms/RemoteConnect?
Aka.ms/remoteconnect allows users to crossplay Minecraft game online with their friends using different gaming consoles like Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox, Windows PC, Mac, Android Phones, and iPhone.
However, Microsoft aka ms remoteconnect Minecraft login error popups when a user switch their gaming device or trying to crossplay Minecraft online for the first time using their Microsoft Account.
Let’s understand what causes this issue and how to fix it appropriately.
What Causes Aka MS RemoteConnect Error?
Changing a gaming devices which is not associated with your Minecraft Microsoft account may cause aka ms remoteconnect error. It may ask you to enter a activation code at https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
This is the most responsible cause of aka ms remoteconnect prompt for many Minecraft players using Microsoft account.
How to Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Fixing aka.ms/remoteconnect error is so simple, just follow the below methods –
Fix 1 – Get Rid of Corrupt Gaming Data
Sometimes, Minecraft game files become corrupted that prevents it working properly and may cause aka ms remoteconnect login error. To fix it, remove the corrupted game and install the latest version. You can download the latest version of Minecraft on Microsoft store.
Here’s how to delete all corrupted Minecraft files –
Delete All the Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
- Launch Minecraft.
- Next go to the settings option.
- Select System settings option.
- Select Storage option.
- Next to access store files, select Game Storage option.
- Lastly delete all the files.
Fix 2 – Be a Pro Gamer to Fix Cross Play Issue
Most probably new Microsoft Minecraft gamers or those who frequently change their gaming devices may experience aka.ms/remoteconnect login prompt most often. To get rid of it, stop changing your device or learn tricks to fix frequently experienced crossplay glitches.
Fix 3 – Reinstall the Microsoft Code
Fixing https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft login issue with error code is very simple. What you need to do is just follow the below steps –
1. Select “Login With Microsoft” option on the Login Screen of your system.
2. aka.ms/remoteconnect sign in popup will open with a 8 digit code.
3. Copy the code and got to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website which will redirect you to your Microsoft Live Account.
4. Enter the Code and click on Next button.
How to Set Up Microsoft Remote Connect on Different Devices?
Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- First open your game console and go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
- Next enter your Microsoft login credentials.
- From here follow the instructions on the screen. (Note that this is for smart phone users only)
Also Read – Microsoft Recovery Key FAQs
Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox
Follow the below steps to setup cross-play engine Xbox:
- First, on your Xbox One or 360, open Microsoft Store.
- Next go to the download search option.
- Now look for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- If you have the Xbox One Edition then it will not cost you anything while downloading.
- Next Start the game and follow the instructions on the screen in order to start cross-play with other users. (Note you will be connected to people who are already using the cross-play function)
Setup Minecraft Cross-Play on Your Nintendo Switch or PS4
Follow the below steps to easily set up Minecraft cross play on PS4 or Nintendo switch.
- First on your PS4 console or PlayStation store, open the Nintendo shop option.
- Next look for “Minecraft” on Nintendo Switch and select the download Minecraft for Switch.
- If you are using PS4 then select the download Minecraft for PS4 option.
- Next go to Microsoft User account.
- Now on your device go to the home screen for Minecraft and select sign in option.
- After that you will be redirected to the remote connection login page.
- Next you will get an 8-digit activation code, note it down as it will come in use later.
- Now go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect by entering this link on your web browser.
- Next step is to enter the eight-digit code that we asked you to save in the previous step, do this with the help of your console.
- Lastly follow up with the instructions on the screen and you will finish up the login process.
So, this was all about https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and how crossplay Minecraft with different gaming devices using your Microsoft account. We hope that this guide will enhance your Minecraft playing experience with your friends online.