Do you want to access all your phone information like messages, apps, galleries and other things on your Windows PC? www.aka.ms/yourpc is a phone companion of windows that allows linking your smartphone to Windows PC.
www.aka.ms/link phone assist in mirroring your smartphones like Samsung, Android and Windows. If you do not know how to link your smartphone to a PC by using “Your Phone App”, this article will help you.
Go through the article to know about the step by step process to download “Your phone app” for linking your phone to Windows PC.
Get “your phone App” on your Windows PC to utilize “www.aka.ms/yourpc” for linking your phone and Windows PC.
If you have updated your Windows 10 operating system, you will find that “Your Phone App” is already there. It helps link your phone to your Windows PC with the help of a mobile application, and you can quickly gain control of your PC while working with your PC.
But if you have not updated and “Your Phone App” is not there, then all you have to do is install Your Phone App on Windows PC.
Steps to install “Your Phone App” on Windows PC
- At first click Windows 10 “Start” option.
- Then click ” Settings.”
- Now select “Update Security”.
- Now click “Check for Update”.
- Now download and install Windows OS update. Then install all remaining Windows OS update to get the feature “Link to Windows PC to your Phone” by utilizing the “Windows 10 Phone App” feature.
Guide to link Phone to Windows by using Phone App.
Follow all the steps given below to link your phone to Windows using “Your Phone App”.
- Firstly, select the “Start” button on your Windows 10 PC.
- Then click the “Microsoft Store” option. If you cannot find it, you can use “Search” to get it.
- Now open “Your Phone App.”
- Then search for “Your computer” using the same Microsoft email address and ” Link to Windows OS” app installed.
- Now open “Your Phone App” on your PC and select “Send Notification” to allow your phone to approve to offer to link.
Connect your Android phone to Windows 10!
- At first visit www. aka.ms/your PC. If your phone is compatible, you will be automatically redirected to the Microsoft Store for downloading.
- Now you will be forwarded to “Google Play Store” to download and then install “Your phone companion – Link to Windows PC”. You can link by using a QR code.
- After logging in to your Microsoft account, select the “Continue “option.
- Now select the “Allow” option from the pop-up.
- Now on “Your Phone Companion”, click “Allow” to send and view messages.
- Allow “Your Phone Companion “to make and manage all phone calls.
- Allow your phone companion to get access to your contacts.
- Now click on “Continue “and avoid battery optimization if you need it.
Which Android Phone can utilize “Your Phone App” for linking Phone to Windows?
- On your phone, the app is already there to link up with Windows.
- You can download “Your Phone App” from the Google Play Store. But you need to have Android 7.0 OS.
- If you are unaware of your Android phone version, click the phone Cogwheel settings icon.
- Scroll down and click “System”.
- Select “About phone.”
- Here you can see your Android phone version.
- IF the version is 7.0 or above, you can download, install, and use www .aka.ms/link phone to download ” Your Phone App”.
So, this was everything about www. aka.ms/your PC and how to make use of Windows phone companion.