In this article we are going to talk about how to use COVID 19 Symptom Checker Tool on Airtel and Reliance Jio.
Although the Indian government has suggested all citizens to download the Aarogya Setu application and in many places, it has even come mandatory, even private players have propelled their own COVID-19 following devices.
The Aarogya Setu application in the country has crossed over 100 million downloads.
The telcos have reported free approaching calls, Rs. 10 talk time, and cashback offer.
COVID 19 Symptom Checker Tool
Both Airtel and Reliance Jio recently launched the corona symptom checker tool to aid the infection relief operations in India.
The tool can help you identify either you are suffering with the Coronavirus disease or not.
Airtel’s symptom checker is also called Apollo 247, as it is developed with partnership with Apollo Hospitals.
You can use Airtel Symptom Checker tool within the Airtel Thanks App and use My Jio App for Reliance customers.
The app asks several questions regarding heath, user’s gender, age, and symptoms, if any.
Later on the basis of your information, both apps will declare the level of risk, along with the recommended actions that are listed out below the risk-meter.
You will also be asked about your travel history when you opt for the COVID 19 Symptom Checker tool.
It is critical to note here that these apparatuses ought to be utilized to get an idea regarding the odds of you getting contaminated.
On the off chance that you think you are infected with COVID-19 and are demonstrating manifestations; you should immediately contact a doctor or visit a hospital after calling.
How to use Airtel’s COVID 19 Symptom Checker?
2) Then click on Fight Corona section. (You will find this under Manage Accounts)
3) Here you will see different options like Insurance, Donation click on self risk assessment option.
4) Here you need to grant location access if you did not turn it on.
5) Now click on Start Now option.
6) In the next screen, series of questions come up ranging from age, gender, current body temperature, travel history.
7) After answering all the questions, the symptom checker tool will provide you with details regarding whether you should get help or not.
How to Check Corona Symptoms on Reliance Jio Tool?
2) Now navigate and tap on the banner COVID 19 INDIA TOOL.
3) Here you will see 5 options ranging from symptom checker, test centers, statistics, FAQ, and a helpline number.
4) Now click on symptom checker and give details about the person you are doing the test.
5) Next, the app will ask multiple questions regarding age, gender, symptoms etc.
6) After the analysis you will be provided with your health status regarding COVID-19.
India comes in the top list of Coronavirus affected countries and keeping oneself safe should be the utmost priority.
Though the COVID-19 cases are increasing in huge numbers every day, such symptom checker tools can come in help to identify the symptoms.
So, if you think that you have some similar symptoms of the virus or someone you know then take the test today and give yourself a clear insight.