UKG Pro or Ultipro mobile app helps in delivering instant and safe access to pertinent team member data and implements. Managers can easily make well-versed verdicts and take instant action along with genuine data management.
Employees also get easy access to their HR and salary information, connect with co-workers, demand time off and many more things. The ultipro mobile app assists managers in responding to team member requests with the ability to obtain push notifications.
Download the app today and remain well-connected at work, in the field, as well as on the go. You should keep in mind that the Ultipro app is available only for the consumers of UKG Pro Ultipro.
To avail all services, customers need to subscribe to Ultipro.
But what to do when you do not want to use these services and cancel the UKG Pro Ultipro app? There are few steps you need to follow for cancelling the subscriptions.
But before going to the steps, you must know some things about cancelling subscriptions. Here are they:
- After subscribing to any plan in the Ultipro app, your project will keep on renewing automatically until you cancel it manually.
- If you have made a subscription for a trial period and then you cancel it, you will lose the trial content altogether.
- You should cancel the subscription manually before 24 hours of the end of the trial period.
Are you thinking about how to cancel the Ultipro subscription or the Ultipro app content?
In this article, you will learn how to cancel the subscription from all places where the developer used to bill you.
How to cancel a UKG Pro Ultipro subscription on your iPhone or iPad?
- At first, go to the settings in your phone and tap on your name there.
- Then select “subscriptions”.
- Then go to Apple ID and tap on it. View your Apple ID, then sign in and go down towards the “subscription” option.
- Now select Ultipro which you want to review.
- Now select cancel. If you do not find the “cancel subscription” option there, then it is already balanced. It can’t be renewed anymore.
Steps to Delete the UKG Pro (Ultipro) account on iOS
While using the app, you would have generated an account. Many apps make it easy to sign up, but it becomes a nightmare to delete the history.
How to delete the Ultipro account from iPhone?
- Follow the steps given below from your iPhone to delete your Ultipro account:
- On your home screen, tap and hold on to ultipro till it starts shaking.
- When it shakes a bit, and X mark comes in the top part of the app icon.
- Click on the “X” icon for deleting the ultipro app from your iPhone.
At first, open settings and then click on “iPhone storage”. Then you need to scroll down to see the list of every app installed on your iPhone. Then select the app that you want to uninstall and then delete the application.
For iOS 11 and above version
Go to settings and then select “general” and then tap on iPhone storage. You will see there “offload unused apps”. Then next to it is the “enable” option. Select it, and this removes all the apps that you are not using.
How to cancel the UKG Pro Ultipro subscription on your Android device?
When you want to cancel the Ultipro subscription on Android, you should keep in mind that deleting the application will not end the subscription. You have to complete the subscription itself.
Follow the steps given below to cancel an Ultipro subscription on an Android phone:
- The first step you have to do is opening the correct google account in Google Play Store.
- Now click on the menu option and then go to subscriptions.
- Select the Ultipro subscription you want to cancel and then tap on the “cancel subscription” option.
- Finish things as per the directions.
When your Ultipro subscription is eliminated from Google Play, all your upcoming subscriptions end.
How to delete the Ultipro app from your Android phone?
- Open Google Play App in your Android phone and select the menu icon present in the top left-hand side corner.
- Open the “My Apps and Games” option and then open the “installed option”.
- Here you will get the list of every app present on your phone.
- Now select Ultipro and click “uninstall”.
- Then search for an app that you want to remove precisely and then select it and uninstall it.
How to cancel a subscription to Ultipro app on your Mac?
Follow the given steps below to cancel your Ultipro subscription on your Mac.
- At first, open the Mac app store. You will find your name in the bottom part of the sidebar. Click on it.
- Now select the “view information” option present at the top of the window and then sign in when asked to do so.
- Then on the next page, scroll down till you get the “subscriptions” tab. Then select “Manage”.
- Now go to the “edit” option beside the multi-pro app and select “cancel subscriptions”.
How to cancel your Ultipro subscriptions on PayPal?
If you want to cancel your subscription to Ultipro on PayPal, follow the steps given below carefully:
- At first, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Then click on “settings” that is present beside the Logout option.
- Press “Payments” and select “Manage automatic payments” in the automatic payment dashboard in the menu.
- You will see a series of merchant’s agreements that you have done before. Then click on “Ultipro” for cancelling.
- Now you will get a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to confirm that you no longer want to make payments to Ultipro.
- Now click on the “Done” option present on the verification page for completing the subscription.
Have you done a subscription for UKG Pro Ultipro directly on the website?
Here are steps on how to cancel the Ultipro subscription.
- Look for company information, and then reach out to them.
- If the company has an app developed in the App store, you can contact The Ultimate Software Group for assistance through the app details.
So, this was all about how to cancel or unsubscribe or delete your UKG Pro Ultipro app with content.