If you play PC games on the web, then you might be familiar with Discord.
If not, this article can be an incredible asset since Discord has the absolute best screen-sharing highlights, which can be useful to both gamers and non-gamers.
You and up to 9 friends can at the same time screen share on the discord server.
Do that means 10 people at once can carry out a live video chat, while they all are sharing their desktop screens, all together.
Discord Screen Share highlight has made Discord unbelievably incredible programming for virtual joint effort, particularly for groups that require online gatherings and video calling from remote areas.
In this article, we are going to give you easy steps on how to screen share on discord and other elements as well.
How To Do Discord Screen Share?
One of the most impressive highlights of Discord is Screen Sharing, which was included in August 2017.
The screen sharing element permits clients on the Discord chat server to see and connect with your screen.
Close by the screen sharing, you can likewise conduct video calling, at the same time, on the chat servers that are an extraordinary in-fabricated element of Discord.
The users do not have to introduce another product, a dissension screen share augmentation or incorporate an outsider application.
So, lets first learn the Share Sound feature.
While you are sharing your Discord or PC screen on the Server, you can likewise quit sound sharing.
This element helps an extraordinary arrangement when you’re in an open spot, and you need to eliminate the foundation commotion to stay away from unsettling influence.
You can choose to or quit sound sharing by toggling the sound symbol between on and Off.
Switch From Screen Share To Video
A symbol situated at the base of the video screen enables Discord users to switch from a screen share to just video calling and the other way around.
At any time during the discussion, you can switch between the two. While switching your PC screen, you can settle on which screen to share. You can likewise pick sharing to just a particular application window.
How To Screen Share On Discord Mobile?
On the off chance that you are utilizing Discord on your cell phone, you can use the below features:
Disappointingly, the screen sharing component is not accessible for Discord Smartphone users.
That means you cannot use discord screen sharing feature on your mobile phone.
But there are other features that you can utilize so let’s talk about them.
If you wish to block out of the background noise, then the Toggle Mute element can be a life saver.
In the cell phone version of Discord, a user when on a video call, can mute their mic to prevent the active sound on a chat server.
While making a video call through Discord application on your smart phone, you can tune your camera, start, and stop it from working anytime.
Similarly, there is a choice to change from front to back camera and the other way around.
Audio Output (iOS)
This is a selected component for Discord’s iPhone application. Sound Output is situated on the upper right corner, close to the Switch Camera symbol.
Utilizing this, you can switch the sound output between your headset or iPhone’s default speaker.
Step-by-Step Guide for Discord Video Calling
In this section, you will find out about the various approaches to share your PC screen with another discord user.
To start video calling and screen sharing, install the Discord Application in your device, and arrange video and sound equipment on Discord customer.
1) Find the Setting symbol at the bottom left half of your screen and select it.
2) To adjust your Video and Voice chat settings, search for the Voice and Video Option under the Application Settings classification on the left-hand menu.
3) If you wish to change the video settings, scroll down to discover Video Settings and choose Video Camera Hardware. You can likewise do a test video.
Connecting With Users
1) On the upper left board, discover Discord symbol, and go to Homepage Click on the Friends symbol to open the rundown of companions on your discord server.
2) Next go to the user’s name and settle on Video calling.
3) Click on the Video symbol to enable a video conference with other users.
How to Fix “Discord Screen Sharing” Not Working Issue?
Discord is an extraordinary instrument to allow screen sharing and video calling feature, however, the screen sharing element has been accounted for to have a few bugs sometimes.
‘Discord screen share black screen’ bugs are normal and reported by numerous users on the server.
Many Discord users also have revealed an issue, where the screen either freezes or turns dark though it tends to normal within a couple of moments.
Here’s what you can do when screen sharing feature doesn’t work properly –
- The principal choice is to restart the PC. Open the Discord application once more. Restart the Video Call and Screen Sharing.
- The subsequent choice is to search for GPU if the screen again turns dark in view of the programmed exchange of GPU. For this, update the GPU driver to the most recent version and restart the application.
- Clear all the garbage records and reserve of Discord application, so you don’t confront any trouble while sharing a screen to somebody.
- On the off chance that the issue despite everything still exists or you notice that the app has been corrupted then the next would be uninstalling the application totally and reinstalling it.
Discord, without a doubt, has risen as one of the exceptionally mainstream and top-performing chat applications for gamers.
While it has earned its personality for content and voice calling highlights, Discord Screen sharing is certainly an amazing expansion.
Utilizing Discord, gamers can cooperate and take in a lot from one another by means of highlights like VoIP sound and Video calling and Screen Sharing.