Source (not a free image)
If you study at Texas Tech University, Raiderlink is your one-stop destination for all the college resources that you need to access in one place, online. From class registration to grading, the students and employees can access all the relevant Registrar resources in one place.
Raiderlink stands out because it works as a one-stop solution for all students’ and teachers’ on and off-campus needs.
If you are new to TTU or Texas Tech University and need clarification on the whole concept of Raiderlink and how to use it, you are in the right place. This article will walk you through all the relevant information.
What Is Raiderlink?
Raiderlink, as we mentioned before, is an online campus portal for Texas Tech University students with a diverse range of information and resources.
Some of the perks that students get to experience with this portal are:
- Campus announcements
- Class registrations
- Access to different University resources
- Local weather forecast
- Financial services like scholarships, grants, etc.
- Grade results
- Campus Calendar
- Search engines, etc.
In short, the online portal serves as a student notification board. With this, the students can stay updated with the latest and real-time information regarding their classes, university, grades, and educational resources for their courses.
What Is TTU?
TTU is the short form for Texas Tech University. It is commonly referred to as Texas Tech and is one of the leading educational institutes for higher education in Texas.
The University offers students access to various excellent courses, degrees, and certifications in the technology and IT domain, as the name of the college suggests.
Why Do You Need To Benefit From TTU RaiderLink?
Now that you have a basic understanding of what TTU is and what Raiderlink is wondering how you can maximize their use is quintessential.
Why should you benefit from this portal if you are a student at TTU?
In a world where everyone is glued to their smartphones, tablets, and laptops, having an online portal for notifications and communications is a practical move. With TTU Raiderlink, students can easily access the relevant information and stay updated with insights related to their student ID and their courses.
With TTU Raiderlink, students can access the online portal via their Android and iOS devices, ensuring they never miss out on any relevant and vital information, even if they don’t attend a day in the University.
That’s how versatile the online portal is. However, the only downside to this is that you need internet access to the online portal. You can’t use it offline as of now.
How To Login To TTU Raiderlink?
The first step to being able to log into the TTU Raidelink portal is to complete the registration process on the “APPLY TEXAS” platform. Since the online portal is exclusively for TTU students, all the people accessing the portal must be valid students of the University.
During registration on the Social Work Program website, you’d need to fill in all the relevant details for the programs you attend at TTU. Once approved, the program director will inform you about the successful registration, following which you can go ahead and log into the portal.
More on that is discussed in the next section.
For The Current TTU Students:
- For the login process, start by opening your device’s browser and typing texastech.edu, and press Enter.
- This will redirect you to the login page directly.
- Next, in the login portal, enter the registered email ID or username in the designated field.
- Enter the password.
- Click on Sign in.
- Once signed in, you can navigate to the Applications tab, download your Letter of Admission, and then proceed with using the portal as you deem best.
For Students Who Are New To Texas Tech:
- Open your registered email ID and the email you received from TTU Graduate School Admissions or [email protected]. If you can’t find it in the primary Inbox, check in Spam or Junk.
- This email will contain the activation code enabling you to log into the online TTU Raiderlink portal.
- Once you have the activation code, follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account. You might have to wait a day for the whole thing to process.
- Once your TTU Raiderlink account has been activated, you can log into the portal.
- Again, navigate to the “Application tab” and look up the “Letter of Admission” file. Download it.
- Find the “Now What?” tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
For Former Students Of TTU With Inactive Raiderlink Accounts:
- If you haven’t used your TTU Raiderlink account in quite some time now, the direct thing to do would be to contact the IT department. You can call them at 806-742-4357 (HELP) or toll-free at 877-484-3573.
- Once you contact a relevant authority, request them to reactivate your account. You’d have to go through a few steps of verification.
- Once the IT team has activated the Raiderlink account, you can log into the portal and follow the abovementioned steps.
How To Create An eRaider Account To Use With TTU Raiderlink?
If you are studying at a University, you get a physical ID proof that you have to lug around with you. The eRaider Account is an ID proof for TTU students but in a virtual format.
Using the eRaider account on Raiderlink, the students can:
- Download free software
- Avail online tutoring
- Build a website
- Get access to Raiderlink
- Use the Internet access
- Access TechMail
- Check emails, etc.
To create the eRaider Account, you’d need to access the activation code sent to your registered email ID by the IT Department of TTU.
Note: If you can’t find a relevant email from the depicted administration, we’d recommend checking in the Spam or Junk folder. If you still can’t find any, contact the appropriate authorities.
How To Get Your eRaider Username?
Now that you know the eRaider account’s significance, let us break down the basics. How do you access the eRaider username? This is where things get a little tricky. So, ensure that you are following the steps as mentioned:
- Open your browser and type https://eraider.ttu.edu/ and tap on “Forgot Username.”
- Under that, you’d need to fill up the relevant information like First name, Last name, Date of birth, etc.
- Tap on Continue.
- You’d then need to choose a verification method for future reference via Phone or email.
- You will receive a verification code on your chosen verification method.
- Enter the verification code and tap on “Verify.”
This whole procedure will enable you to create a new eRaider username. It is technically a complicated process, but it works out well.
How To Activate eRaider?
The last section of the article will highlight the steps you need to follow to activate eRaider. It isn’t as complicated, provided you are doing what’s mentioned:
- Open your browser and type https://eraider.ttu.edu/, and press Enter.
- Click on “Activate Account.”
- You’d need to fill in the details asked in the designated fields. This is for verification.
- Choose a password and then tap on Continue.
- You might have to enter a backup email and phone number for verification and backup. Enter those details.
- Next, enter the registered email ID and the custom address.
- Check all the details you have entered and tap on “Activate.”
And that’s pretty much it. Once you have followed all the steps and activated the account, you can use the eRaider account.
Also read: MNSU D2L Brightspace Login
Raiderlink is a comprehensive online portal for all TTU students. Irrespective of whether you are a current or former student, you can access the portal and keep up with all the relevant information in one place. The only trick in this is ensuring you have your details in place. An incorrect username and password won’t grant you access, so sort those out before accessing the portal.