Background and wallpapers are an extraordinary method to help add some character and customization to your device.
And keeping in mind that you can generally utilize your own incredible pics as wallpaper, Apple consistently furnishes some cool and perfect backdrops with every cycle of iOS.
So here we will talk about how to Change Background on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, and 11.
As we spend a big chunk of our money to buy such devices, so it is an important factor on how these devices allow us to customize it according to our wants.
One good thing about changing the background is that you can choose separate wallpapers for your lock screen and home screen.
If you keep regularly update your device, then you might have noticed that Apple keeps adding new cool options to its wide range of wallpapers.
The new options also include wallpapers that change between Light and Dark Mode.
How to Change the Wallpaper on your iPhone: One Method for all iOS Devices
Just follow these simple steps to easily alter the background on your phone –
1) Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2) Scroll down and click on Wallpaper option.
Now here you will see the current wallpapers of your lock screen and home screen.
3) Click on Choose a New Wallpaper option.
4) Next tap on the type of wallpaper you wish to choose.
Here you will see three option
Dynamic: Images that come under this option comes from Apple’s stock photo library and the effects fade into view and respond to your device’s movement.
Still: These images are ‘stills’ from Apple stock photo library
Live: Well this option cannot be available in older version but all the updated version have the ‘Live’ option. Here you will find live stills that will move and create movement when you press and hold them.
5) If you don’t wish to choose from any of the three option and want to set the wallpaper from your gallery then scroll down.
6) Here you will find options of All Photos, Recents, Favourite etc.
Basically, these photos come from the gallery of your iPhone.
7) Next select the desired image to see the Preview mode.
8) While previewing just drag the image and crop it according to how you want it to look on screen.
9) After done cropping click on the Set button.
10) Next choose whether you want to set the wallpaper as Home Screen, Lock Screen or Both.
That’s it! You should have now your new background image on iPhone.
As we know Apple does not disappoint its users when it comes to camera and the amazing live photo feature, so just start clicking great pictures and use it as your wallpaper without any hassle.
Customize it according to your style by keeping two different images for your lock screen or home screen or set both same, all depends on you and your preference.