Many times, our system framework cannot discover the document indicated and we get an error message called “The System Cannot Find the File”
This message in general comes when we attempt to duplicate the information that is put away on a hard drive.
It happens when the system records are undermined or missing, for a disk failure, for certain particular programming that may be harmed or missing, inaccurate or false document data and numerous other factors.
In this article we are going to talk about some fixes for error.
The System Cannot Find the File – Try Below Fixes
There are sure strategies with the assistance of which you can fix this error in a matter of seconds.
The accompanying strategies are the most widely recognized and used in the Windows 10 PC.
Installing Windows Update
Such error message is most common in older versions of Windows.
Thus, just updating the Windows version can fix the error.
The below steps will assist you with installing a Pending Windows Update –
1) Press Windows Key + I on your keyboard
2) Navigate to Settings page and tap on Update and Security.
3) Now select Check for Updates option.
Here you will see the pending update and install it on your computer.
Updating the Drivers
Sometimes, System Cannot Find the File error may popup due to driver issues.
It is essential to refresh the old drivers and for that, you can reinstall the drivers from the Device supervisor itself.
To refresh the drivers, you can likewise believe the outsider apparatus which is acceptable as physically refreshing them can be troublesome work.
Snail Suite can be utilized to refresh the drivers.
1) First download Snail Suite and install it on your computer.
2) Now, open the software and check the interface.
3) Click on the gear icon to change settings option.
4) If you wish to scan the outdated drivers, click on the scan button.
5) After you get the list of outdated drivers, select the one you wish to update.
6) With just one click you can update the drivers, and this is possible due to Snail suite software.
Of course, you can give a try to some other driver updating tools like Driver Easy, and Driver Booster.
Updating the Hard Disk Driver
At the point when you update the hard disk drivers you can tackle “system cannot find the file” in the document determined error.
Other disk related errors can likewise be tackled.
You can do that by the following steps –
1) Find My Computer on your desktop.
2) Now right click on My Computer and select Properties option.
3) From the left-hand side panel click on Device Manager option.
4) Expand the Disk drives.
5) Select Update Drivers option from there.
To Use Powershell
The method is used to fix the error we are discussing along with other corrupted windows files as well.
1) Search Powershell on the search bar of windows 10.
2) Now click on Run as Administrator option.
3) Enter the command SFC/scannow when you see Powershell window and press enter button.
4) The System File checker will help you to complete the scan.
5) Now restart the computer and check for the error. It should be fixed now.
So, these are some methods you can try to fix The System Cannot Find the File error.
Check each method until you find the one that work for you.
Hope this brief guide will help you to fix the issue. If yes, then don’t forget to share these solutions with others on social media.