Source (not a free image)
Sims 4 is all about the heightened degree of customization and unique attributes. Among them, one particular mod that stands out is the “Hoe it out” mod. Now, you must be thinking, “What does it do?”
As the name suggests, The Hoe it Up mod specifically allows the players to cash in some extra money using their bodies. Developed by The Sacrificial mod, this one includes many activities considered “inappropriate” in every world.
This article will explore everything you need about the Hoe It Up mod on Sims 4 and how to leverage it to your benefit.
What Is The Hoe It Up Mod In Sims 4?
If you ever want your Sims 4 character to have an “easy” life where they don’t have to work hard but still have a good inflow of cash, that’s where you need to enable the Hoe it Up mod.
The main objective of this mod is to transform your Sims 4 character into a prostitute to help them earn some extra money on the side. Multiple activities can help the character cash in some extra money, including lap dances, pole dancing, and even personal requests made by the clients.
In short, the “Hoe it Up” is a brothel mod in Sims 4 that helps you earn a few extra bucks by letting your character sell their body. The better your services are, the higher your pay. Also, earning more through this mod allows you to climb up the levels and make more money.
Steps To Install Hoe It Up Mod
Installing the Hoe it Up mod in Sims 4 is pretty simple, provided that you follow the steps mentioned.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser and then open the official website of Sacrificial Mods. You must scroll through the different categories and options of mods available and find the “Hoe it Up” mod from the list.
- Once you find the icon, click on it, and it will redirect you to the “Alternative download” page. Right-click on the same to kickstart the download process.
- If you are on Patreon and don’t mind supporting Sacrificial mods with a recurring amount, they also have the download option.
- Once the download is done, go to the download section on your PC and look for the “Hoe it Up” zip file.
- You’d need WinRAR software or something similar to extract the files from the zipped folder.
- In the Mods folder, create a new folder where you will paste all the unzipped files from the downloaded mod.
- Navigate to “Documents,” tap on “Electronic Arts,” and then open the Sims 4 folder from there.
- In the Mods folder, create a new folder and name it “Hoe it Up” mod.
- Copy and paste all the files you extracted from the zipped folder into this new folder.
- To be able to run this particular mod, you have to ensure that the script mods and custom content options are enabled.
Once you have sorted everything out, the last thing we’d recommend you do is to close the game and relaunch it.
What Are The Elements Present In The Hoe It Up Mod?
Now that you have a basic idea about the Hoe it Up mod and how to install it let us look at its different elements.
1. Lap Dances
If you don’t want to take things too extreme, the Hoe it Up mod allows your character to give lap dances to the clients to cash in a few extra bucks. The better you do it and the more money you get, the quicker upskilling happens for your Sims 4 character.
Also increasing your proficiency in this particular act also enables you to charge the clients more, meaning you can earn more money.
There are five levels to increasing your efficiency in the game. Let us walk you through them in detail:
First Level – comprises three sexy dance moves; the compensation is $100.
Second Level – Includes three dance moves but is even sexier, and the character gets paid $1500.
Third Level – This will involve touching from both parties, and you get paid $2000.
Fourth Level – This involves more intimate dancing where your customer will touch you in varying parts and pay $2500 by the end.
Fifth Level – This involves a private dance, and the Sims 4 character gets $3000 by the end.
The next element that can help you cash in some extra money is stripping. It involves pole dancing too. The situation consists of five vibrant and quirky dancing poles depicting Level 1 to Level 5.
Here is the level breakdown:
First Level – You must pick the “Strip dance for money” option and then perform three pole dance moves to earn tips up to $100.
Second Level involves four pole dance acts, where you can get paid up to $200.
Third Level – The number of dance moves included in this is six; you can get paid up to $300.
Fourth Level – Involve seven pole dance moves, including up to $400 in tips.
Fifth Level – This is the highest you can easily in Sims 4 as a stripper. Involves nine pole dance acts and tips up to $500.
If the title wasn’t a giveaway, this is where your Sims 4 character will sleep with potential clients to cash in a reasonable amount of money. The services are restricted to a specific gender, meaning that you can sell your services to anyone, irrespective of gender.
There are five levels of expertise in this too:
First Level – Involves oral sexual services, especially where you go down on your female clients.
Second Level – Involves the “boob service,” which might involve an exchange of sexual favors for money.
Third Level – This one is integrated explicitly for females and involves scissoring as a service.
Fourth Level – Known as the “Swordsman service,” this level involves sexual activities between two males, thereby preventing risks of pregnancy.
Fifth Level – By this level, you are likely a professional that can lure any customer into performing sexual actions in no time at all.
These are a handful of elements available in the Sims 4 “Hoe it Up” mod. Depending on the comfort and expertise, you can make your Sims 4 character earn a decent income from the whole process.
What Are The Updates That Come With Sims 4 Hoe It Up Mod?
Once you implement the Sims 4 Hoe it Up mod in the game, it comes with quite a few bits of updates. These are targeted to help you optimize your gameplay and gaming experience for the better.
Here’s what you can make use of:
- Get access to 3x longer customer waiting time.
- No romantic association is formed between the prostitute and the customer, so your character won’t get tangled in any drama or cheating scandal.
- Restrictions between the prostitute from making relationships within the family.
- There will be no fireworks animation during the prostitution services.
- Integrate the whole experience with dramatic sound effects for a more realistic look.
- A “slap” action is enabled if the prostitute fails to administer relevant services to the customer.
Once you get to this part of the Mod, there’s no going back, especially when making the most money out of the experience.
The Hoe it Up mod in Sims 4 is hands down one of the most popular mods in the game. If you consider upgrading to help your Sims 4 character earn a few extra bucks, this is the mod you need to look into. It’s convenient money, which is always a bonus as well. Also, it helps your Sims 4 character unlock a new profession, which is a bonus.