You would be surprised to know that Instagram has the ability to change the icon using the app’s setting.
The circle, square, and dot are the impression of an exemplary camera that exhibits Instagram. It for sure has an exquisite style. You would be happy to know that if you wish to change this icon style of Instagram, it has a possibility for you to do that as well.
Lately, Instagram has incorporated the ability to change the icon from the application’s settings. Here you can check how to change Instagram icon on your iPhone and Android mobiles.
Steps mentioning the ways to change the icon of Instagram on an iPhone:
- Utilizing the application Shortcuts, you can easily create an alternate shortcut and pick the option for opening the App.
- Select Instagram and create an easy shortcut name and select a picture to use as the new alternate shortcut picture.
- The new shortcut is seen on your iOS gadget with the name Instagram on it.
- To remove the previous app icon from the Home screen, press and hold the icon and choose to Remove App > Remove from Home Screen.
- When you wish to remove the app shortcut from the Home screen, all you should do is, press and hold the icon and select Delete Bookmark > Delete.
Note: These steps will be helpful only if your device is running iOS 14 or a version higher than it.
On an Android mobile phone, a third-party application is needed to change the Instagram icon. To know how to change Instagram app icon, check out the steps to change the icon of Instagram on an Android Mobile Phone:
- Download the X Icon Changer program from the Google Play Store section.
- Once the program is downloaded, tap and hold the blank place on the home screen of your phone and later, in the dropdown menu, pick the Widgets that you wish to upload.
- Check out the X Icon Changer. Select the place where you wish that the icon should be.
- Look at the list of applications that are already on your phone and tap Instagram to use it.
- The new icon would show up on your Home screen. If you wish to eliminate the previous icon of Instagram from your Home screen, press and hold the application and tap on “Remove from Home” or drag it to the Trash section.
Note: The X Icon Application is ad-supported, so you can utilize it for free. This app comes up with short ads to watch.
Image Source – https://www.news18.com/