When we talk about Myindigocard, there are a number of questions that might arise in your mind. From “how to login my indigo card portal” to card activation and login process, there is a lot to learn and you have come to the right place for it.
For a convenient and safe access of Indigo Platinum Master card, MyIndigocard is used. With the help of this, you can manage your account and even take care of bill payments, generating e-statements and checking transaction history too.
In short you will get financial services by login into My indigo card which can be really helpful in managing account.
How to Register for a MyIndigoCard Credit Card
The first thing that you must do is activate MyIndigoCard by going to its official website.
All your activities/services will be controlled from there and you will be able to do this after completing the activation process.
Follow the below steps to activate the MyIndigoCard:
- First open https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/, this is the official website for MyIndigoCard.
- Now on the top right corner of the page, click on ‘Register’ option.
- Here you have been directed to the register page https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register where you must have enter your Account Number, Social Security Number and Date of birth information to move forward.
- Next enter your MyIndigoCard Account Number, followed by Date of birth and social security number.
- After you are done entering the asked information, click on “Next” button.
- The above steps will complete the activation of your Indigo card.
Step by Step Guide to My Indigo Card (Myindigocard) Login
The MyIndigocard portal is designed exceptionally and you will definitely find it quite user-friendly.
So, after you are done with the activation of your Indigo card, you will have to log in to your account to access its features.
Follow the below steps in order to easily login to MyIndigoCard.
- Open your web browser and open https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/
- Next you need to enter your username and password that you provided during the registration process. You will see right hand side
- Now correctly enter your credentials to move forward and click on Log in button after you are done.
- Now you will be redirected to the inside of your account where you can use the various features.
Remember if you wrongly enter your credentials for more than three times then your account will be block for 15 minutes.
What if you forgot UserId and Password?
Don’t worry recovering your account is possible, just follow the below steps in case you forgot your MyIndigoCard password.
- Open your web browser and open indigocard.com
- Next on the right side of the page, click on “Forgot your Username or Password?” option.
- Now enter your Username, Last 4 Digits of Account, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and click on the Submit button.
- After that you will be redirected to the next page where you must follow the instruction to reset your password.
- The same steps can be followed to reset the username.
Myindigocard Activation via Mobile
Activating Myindigocard via mobile phone is also possible, just follow the below steps to do the same.
- First 1-866-946-9545 from your mobile phone.
- Now to communicate with Call center representative directly, press # from the dial pad on your phone.
- Next ask the representative about the activation and provide the information asked.
- After you are done providing the right, your IndigoCard will be activated soon.
The customer Service number is 1-866-946-9545 and the timings are 6 am to 6 pm, Pacific Time.
The toll-free number is: 866-946-9545
This was all about how to activate and login to your MyIndigoCard.
Follow the above guide and ensure easy login and registration process without any trouble.
Plus, the services offered will help you access and manage the menu, and pay bills, receive online statements and much more.