myOLSD – myOLSD Login
Here you will learn how Olentangy School staff members and students can access myOLSD login portal using SAML and Quickcard methods at launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy.
Olentangy Local School District is considered to be one of the huge institutions which covers 95 square miles approximately and has numbers of primary and secondary schools in different countries.
Hence, the school has created myOLSD portal to help their staff members and students access all the courses, grades, attendance details, and tools provided by the school from the single platform.
So, if you are a new Olentangy School staff or a student and want to sign in to myOLSD website, read on to get the exact steps you need to follow.
Note: During our research, we have found that many websites are referring to different myOLSD login portals like myolsd.com or my.olsd.us which are not working anymore. So, below is the correct login process to access your myOLSD account.
myOLSD Login Requirements
- Laptop or smart phone with a reliable internet connection
- Internet browser
- Login Address
- A valid Username and Password
How to Login to myOLSD Portal with SAML Method?
In order to access your myLSD account, you must have your account created. If not, then get help for sign up process from the Olentangy Local School administration.
Once you have your account created and have login credentials, follow the below steps to login to myOLSD portal –
- First, search for myOLSD in your browser and visit launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy
- Next, click on myOLSD login button.
- It will redirect you here sso.olsd.us login popup.
- Fill in your Username and Password.
- Hit the Sign In button.
After entering the correct username and password, you will be successfully redirected to your MyOlsd account.
Now accessing various information and all the features will be possible with this online portal.
myOLSD Sign in Steps with Classlink Quickcard
If you doesn’t have your login details or you forgot it, then Quickcard would be an alternative method you can use to login to myOLSD portal.
Olentangy Local School District is using Classlink single sin on method to avail all the details and tools to its staff and students at school and on the cloud.
To sign in myOLSD with Classlink Quickcard, users must have a Quickcard similar to a regular ID card with QR code imprinted on it. You just need to wave the Quickcard in front of your laptop, computer, tablet, or mobile screen and it will log you into the system.
Below are the exact myOLSD login steps with Quickcard you need to follow –
- First search myOLSD in your browser and visit launchpad.classlink.com/olentangy
- Click on QuickCard icon right below the myOLSD login button.
- It will redirect you to Login Using Quickcard page.
- Next, a popup will open requesting to access your camera. Allow it.
- Now, wave your Quickcard with QR code in front of the screen.
Done, it will scan your QR code and log you into your myOLSD account.
What if you Cannot Recall / Forgot your Password?
Well, in this case you will not find any “Forgot my password” or any other similar option on the website.
Though you can contact with the official Olentangy Local School District authorities and discuss about the issue.
Only the authorities will be able to help you in this case and mostly the job gets done without much trouble.
Students and employees of Olentangy Local School District can enjoy below advantages with myOLSD account –
- Users can access the myOLSD portal anytime from anywhere.
- Students can change and update their information online without any need to visit the administration office.
- Employees and students can stay aware of their schedules and events organized by OLSD.
- Students can have a free access to google drive, Discover Education, Schoology, and Powerschool.
FAQs on myOLSD
myOLSD is a web portal powered by Classlink single sign-on helps employees and students to access files, information, and educational apps at school and on the cloud from anywhere.
Yes, anyone can access myOLSD portal from home using their account login credentials or Quickcard anytime from anywhere.
With myOLSD account, students can access many education applications like google drive, Discover Education, Schoology, and Powerschool for free.
So, this is all about how to login Myolsd account in just a few simple steps classlink single sin on options.
Follow the above guide and start using the Myolsd online portal without any hassle.