If you are using Time Warner Cable, then you may come across many options for paying your cable bill. You have the option to pay the TWC bill either by your phone or specifically via the postal services.
P.S. TWC is merged with spectrum now.
One of the easiest, quick, and best ways that you can use for paying your Time Warner (spectrum) Bill is considered to be online.
This guide will let you know about the paying Spectrum (Time Warner) bill online on your phone or computer with the help of the their app.
Step-By-Step guide to Pay Spectrum (Time Warner) Bill Online
- First step is to sign in to your Spectrum Mobile account Online by visiting https://mobile.spectrum.com/login link.
- You need to choose the Billing tab in order to pay bill.
- You’ll have entire information about your next payment amount, card charges & due date. You just need to Select Make Payment option.
- Select the Continue to move forward.
- If this is your first time then you need to add payment method and add your credit / debit card information in the next screen and Select a card which you have added and choose Continue.
P.S.: They accept Visa, American Express, Discover and Mastercard.
- This is the last step, just review the information which you filled up and select Make the Payment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT Don’t close window until full process completed.
You would be able to see your payment history under “Statements” from the Billing tab. You’ll see all the payment history details and dates.
Few questions which many users ask frequently-
Que 1) Where can I make spectrum payment?
Ans 1) You can make payment online by using above mentioned guideline.
Que 2) Do they accept payment by credit card?
Ans 2) Yes, Spectrum accept credit card. You need to go Billing section >> Make Payment >> Enter Payment details (choose credit / debit card).
Que 3) May I pay spectrum with cash?
Ans 3) Yes, they accept cash, debit card payments.
Que 4) What is spectrum customer service number?
Ans 4) You can use their toll free number (833) 224-6603