Managing your fleet can be a challenging task. It is considered to be a combination of different skills.
All that you need is to assign the right assets, drivers, and freight specifically to the right loads each time. This is the main reason why it can be costly and time-consuming.
So, you need to make use of specific tools that help in the streamlining and simplification of the process. This is applicable in case you want to get more bang for your buck.
You can enhance both your operational efficiency along with reducing costs with the help of transportation management tools by Trimble.
Below are mentioned some of the important things that you essentially need to know while using Peoplenet’s Fleet Manager:
- It effectively manages drivers for scheduling.
- Also, it is used for handling repetitive order scheduling.
- This is used to streamline multi-order and multi-stop deliveries.
- With Trimble TMS, you can effectively reduce costs across your fleet.
If you have already started to use Trimble TMS, then, it’s great. Let’s find out the login steps.
All that you need is to visit www.pfmlogin.com for logging to PeopleNet’s Fleet Manager.
Also, there is the presence of a mobile site that the customers can easily access by making use of their existing login credentials. So, you can simply visit the website https://www.pfmlogin.com/mobile if you are on mobile.
Also, the ELD Driver Portal Login loads by default and this are the reason, why, you require to enter both your Company ID and password and then, tap on the “Sign In” option.
In case you are looking for PeopleNet’s Mobile PeopleNet Fleet Manager (PFM), which is considered to be a mobile site for accessing driver data, vehicle, messaging, and maps by using an iPad, then, you need to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to click on the PFM Driver Center Login link present at the bottom portion of the Pfmlogin page.
- After that, you need to enter your company’s ID that mainly consists of 4 digits.
- The next step is to enter your driver ID.
- Then, just type in your password consisting of 4 digits.
- Finally, click on the “Login” option.
Now, you have the option to view print logs, summaries, duty status changes, per diem reports, and a lot more.
For example, you can simply click on the drop-down arrow and then, select which month you would like to take the printout for downloading a per diem report.
Then, you can select to print out the report or get it emailed to your inbox.
Have you ever tried PeopleNet’s Mobile PeopleNet Fleet Manager (PFM) for accessing your account? If not, then, give it a try by following these above-mentioned steps.