If you are wondering, how do I talk to a live person at Virginia unemployment? Well, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will explain to you the process of how to talk to the Virginia Unemployment customer service live in person.
To talk to a live Virginia Unemployment Customer Service Representative, you have to call their customer service number. The customer service number at the Virginia Customer Service Office is 1-866-832-2363.
Read Also: How do I Speak to a Human at Fedex
How do I Talk to a Live Person at Virginia Unemployment: 4 Steps
Take a look at the steps if you want to talk to a live representative at Virginia Unemployment.
Step 1 – Dial their customer service number 1-866-832-2363.
Step 2 – For talking to a live agent, choose the language. Press 1 to speak in English.
Step 3 – If any of you have a query about your recent unemployment or care that claim the benefits, press 3.
Step 4 – Stay online because the call handler will keep you on hold. Within 20 to 50 minutes, you should be able to talk to a live representative of the Virginia Unemployment customer service.
Virginia Unemployment Office Customer Service Phone Menu
There are several options in the menu available to the customer –
- If you are looking for care programs, their details, information, and options, Press 1.
- If you want to file a regular unemployment insurance claim, press 2.
- For questions regarding your current unemployment or care that claim for benefits, press 3.
- If you want all your options to be repeated, press the Star (*) key on your phone.
VA Unemployment Customer Care Service Hours
To talk to a live representative, you have to call within the service hours of the VA Unemployment office. The office hours are available from 8:15 am to around 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, and 9 am to around 1 pm on Saturdays.
On Sundays and other holidays, you are not likely to get a chance to talk to their live representatives.
- Monday – From 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday – From 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday – From 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday – From 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday – From 8:15 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday – From 9 am to 1 pm
- Sunday – Closed
How do I Speak to Someone at Virginia Unemployment?
These are some supportive phone numbers for Virginia Unemployment
To avail live customer service representatives, call between 8:15 am to around 4:30 pm Monday-Friday and between 9am to around 1 pm Saturday. Their office is closed on Sunday.
- If you are looking for TTY, dial 711 or 1-800-828-1120.
- Dial 1-800-782-4001 to complain about any Insurance fraud or to write any anonymously report or any VEC.
- For having customer support regarding Virginia Unemployment, call 1-866-832-2363.
- Dial 1-800-897-5630 for reporting any weekly continued report.
- If you have any general questions regarding the Virginia Unemployment, call at 1-804-786-3061 within the service hours and speak to them.
Avail the Virginia Unemployment Customer Service Social Media Help?
If you are unable to contact the customer service office even after calling during working hours, talk to them through their social media.
You can easily find them on Facebook, Linked In, on their YouTube and Twitter Page. File your query or ask them how do I talk to a live person at Virginia Unemployment. Within 48 hours, your query will be answered.
You can even contact them through their email support system.
- For all unspecified questions regarding Unemployment Insurance, you can e-mail to their email-id [email protected].
- Anything about iReg/ iFile Employer Tax File can be sent to the e-mail ID [email protected].
- If you want to know about the Registration of New Employer, the email ID is employer. [email protected].
- Want to know about the VA Unemployment tax? then Send e-mail to the email-id- employer. [email protected].