Therap is known to be a popular web-based application suite which tends to provide an inclusive solution with communication, planning, billing, and reporting modules.
Also, these are designed for the particular needs of the organizations that effectively supports individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Not only that, but Therap tends to offer a turnkey system that mainly supports secure access from anywhere using both the web and the mobile app of the company, analytical performance dashboards, quality assurance, risk management, and a lot more.
So, for your convenience, below are mentioned some of the important login steps in which you can access Therap services account in a highly convenient and secure manner.
This guide is also for you, if you are already well aware of the steps to access your Therap account as here, you will also come across a lot of important tips including sign in using mobile devices and how to recover your password.
Therap Login Steps
- First of all, you need to visit the login page of Therap i.e. at https://secure.therapservices.net/auth/login.
- The next step is to enter your “Login Name” specifically in the login box present on the right side of your screen.
- After that, you need to enter your password.
- Then, just enter your provider code.
- Finally, tap on the “Login” button.
Forgot password? Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You should tap on the “Forgot Password?” link in case forgot your password.
- The subsequent step is to enter your Provider Code, Login Name along with Text or Email.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option.
But, you should keep in mind that you will only be able to reset your password in case your Provider Administrator has to enable this specific functionality for your account.
Again, if you are not able to sign in or have not previously set up the feature, then, you must seek help from your Provider Administrator by contacting them.
Also, you should notice that it is only your Administrator who may be able to reset your password.
But, what exactly happens in case you are the Super Admin or Provider Admin for your agency?
In such cases, you will have to contact another Super Admin who can reset your password. So, they can do this for you.
You can complete the form by clicking on the below-given URL: https://help.therapservices.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/2647. This is applicable if you cannot get in touch with another Super Admin.
After you have completed the form, they will let you know about the subsequent steps to reset your password.
Forgot your Provider Code?
You will need to contact your supervisor or your agency’s co-worker to reset it if you forgot your Provider Code.
Hope, you have found this login guide to be useful.