Here you will learn how to do wmlink/2step or walmartone 2 step verification to access one.walmart.com portal or me@walmart mobile app on your personal device (tablet, phone, or home computer) step by step.
Note: OneWalmart 2 Step Verification (2SV) doesn’t require if you are checking your Walmart Associate account using company computer or device.
So let’s get started…
What is Walmartone 2-step Verification?
It is a rotational six-digit one time reference code you require to access your walmartone account from your personal device through standard Asda login. You will get the code through text, app, or the phone call.
Why WalmartOne 2SV at wmlink/2Step Required?
In simple terms, it is required to keep your data safe. When you access the Walmartone app on any of your devices, you must enter another code (this second code). But it is important to note than if you’re utilizing Facebook Workplace in your device, you might have this setup and do not need this again.
Besides that, user will be asked to select the preferred method to receive a one time verification code when they try to login into their Walmart account to check schedule, paystub, or benefits from personal device.
wmlink/2step – WalmartOne 2 Step Verification: Step-by-Step
- First visit Walmart Associate Portal at one.walmart.com and log into it.
- While you are on Asda network, visit wmlink/2step or click on the https://svipreg.wal-mart.com, which is Symantec VIP 2 step verification.
- Next step is to enter user ID and Password (make sure its your Asda PC)
- One important thing is your name should be in the top corner. If not, then log out and then log in again.
- Now you will get three options to choose from for receiving the six-digit code to log in to the Walmartone app. The three options are voice call, text messaging and app.
- Choose the preferred option to get the walmartone 2 step verification code on.
- Follow the further steps accordingly to finish the verification process.
Note: wmlink/2step, wmlink/supportchat or wmlink/fieldsupportchat will work only on-network.
Set up for Voice Call
- Select your country code and enter your phone number without zero.
- Now again, enter the same phone number and click “submit.”
- Set up for voice app:
- First, download the VIP access app from the app store for iOS and Google play store for android.
- Once the app is downloaded, enter the credential ID and security code from the app.
- Now submit.
Set Up for Text Messaging
- Choose your country code.
- Now enter your telephone number without 0.
- Now choose to send a code so that your phone number is verified.
- You will not get the 6- digit code that you need to enter.
- Now click on submit.
Set Up for Voice App
- In the first step, you need to download the VIP Access app via iOS and Android store.
- You will need to enter credentials like ID and security code after you downloaded the VIP Access app.
- Lastly, you need to submit it. Make sure you enter correct details.
Who Can I Contact For Support?
Sometimes, wmlink/2sep verification doesn’t work for some associates and hence you need to get reach out to the support team. If you are facing the problem then below are the contact information you can try –
US based Walmart associates or employees, can contact at 479-273-4357.
For employees other than the US, you can contact the help desk located within your country.
FAQs on WalmartOne 2 Step Verification
Usually, Walmartone 2 step verification requires when you try to access your walmart associate account from your personal device and if you are not enrolled on BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
No, you don’t require a smartphone for walmartone 2step verification. You can either enroll for voice call verification using landline or can use your cellphone to get the text message.
Yes, to access OneWalmart from your personal device you will have to enroll in Symantec VIP for 2-Step Verification even if you are already using Yubikey/Google Authenticator.
Checking account information from company computer or mobile device doesn’t require WalmartOne 2SV.
If you have already enrolled the BYOD program, you don’t require to go through the WalmartOne 2SV to access Walmart Applications.
So this was all about walmartone 2-step Verification. This information will help you a lot while accessing the account. If the provided links or details doesn’t work then do contact the Walmart field support or in-country help desk.