Convert word to PDF format is very easy if you understand the right way to convert. In the past, there was only one way through which word files could be saved or converted to PDF, but today things have become much more advanced.
In this post, we are going to list out the top four ways using which you can convert Word to PDF for free.
Before we start, we would like you to know that Word to PDF conversion is among the most common types of conversion that you might have to make every now and then.
This is why we would suggest you always use the best ways to do so. There are many benefits of converting Word to PDF, and you might know about them.
So, instead of wasting your time in stating all the benefits of this conversion, we would like you to know about the best ways to make this happen.
Top Four common ways to Convert Word to PDF!
Here are some of the common ways that can help you change word files to PDF without much effort.
1. Convert Word to PDF manually
The basic way of converting word files to PDF is from the very interface of Word. Most of you would not know this, but you can save and convert word files to plenty of other formats by using versatile saving options offered by Word.
If you want to learn how to convert Word to PDF manually, then all you need to do, is read the steps that we have listed below:
- Open the Word file on your device that you want to convert to PDF.
- When you open the Word file, you would see multiple options in the ribbon.
- You have to select the File menu or the office button in old versions of Word.
- In this menu, you are going to find the ‘save as’ option.
- Click on this button and go through the multiple saving options in this sub-menu.
- Now, in the save menu, you have to first all set the name of the file, then you have to simply set the location in which you want to save it.
- Lastly, you have set the format in which you want to save the file in.
- From the list of formats, you have to select PDF.
- Hit save after completing all the input bars.
In this way, you can convert Word to PDF easily from the very interface of Word.
Also Read – 4 Features that Make Soda PDF the Best PDF Manager
2. Use Google Drive to convert Word to PDF
It would be surprising for most of you that you can easily convert Word to PDF with the help of Google drive.
To use this method of conversion, you have to make sure that you have an account registered with Google.
If you already have an account and want to learn how to convert Word to PDF, then we would suggest you read the steps mentioned below for you:
- First of all, you have to open Google drive.
- After the opening drive, you have to click on the plus button that you would see on the top left side of your screen.
- A new menu would open up in which you would find multiple options. From here, you have to select ‘upload file’.
- Now by using the upload option, you have to get the Word file from your local storage to drive.
- After uploading the Word file, you have to open it with Google docs.
- In Google docs, you would find the FILE menu in the top left corner. From this menu, you have to select the option that says ‘download as’.
- From ‘download as,’ you have to click on the PDF.
The PDF version would be downloaded on your device.
3. Convert Word to PDF with Online Tools
Another modern way of converting word files to PDF is with the help of online tools. There are plenty of online MS Word to PDF converter tools on the web these days.
In this section, we are going to tell you about the working of one of the best Word to PDF converter tools indexed on the web.
This Word to PDF converter tool belongs to Duplichecker. If you want to try this unique, quick, and reliable conversion method, then go through the steps listed below:
- First, open the Word to PDF converter on your browser.
- Use the upload option to enter the Word file in the tool.
- Click on the convert to PDF button.
- Download the PDF file.
It only takes less than five seconds for the online Word to PDF converter tool to change the format of your files while keeping their quality intact.
4. Convert Word to PDF with Mobile Applications
You can also convert Word to PDF with mobile applications. Just like online tools, there are a ton of converter apps that can help you change the Word files saved on your portable device to PDF.
To convert Word to PDF on your mobile, you have to, first of all, install a pdf converter application from your respective app stores. After installing the apps, you have to simply follow the instructions and upload your word files for conversion.
These are the top four common modes that are being used today for document conversion!