This is an ultimate My Apron login guide for The Home Depot (THD) employees struggling to access their Home Depot ESS (Employee Self Service) account from home and store.
My Apron is a web application of The Home Depot that allows its employees (Current and Former Associates) to view their schedules, pay stubs, tax statements, holidays, leave of absence (LOA), and much more.
The portal can only be accessed in the store within the company network because of security reasons. To access My Apron portal from home, you have to visit www.MyTHDR.com and get access to the employee website.
THD My Apron Login Steps
Check out how current and former associates can access My Apron or Home Depot ESS login page on desktop.
How Do I Log Into Home Depot My Apron?
To sign in to My Apron Portal, follow the below steps –
- First, visit Home Depot Self Service page at www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html
- Next, scroll down a little and click on “Current associates, click here to login” option if you are a current staff.
- If you are a former associate or on LOA, then click on this option “Former associates and associates on LOA, click here to login“
- Now, select your location and provide your Home Depot Associate Login credentials.
- Click on the login button to get access to your account.
How to Sign into Home Depot Schedule?
Do you want to check your schedules, but don’t know how to access My Apron Home Depot Schedule Login page? Follow to below steps –
- Click on The Home Depot: Your Schedule login page here.
- Select your location Store or Other.
- Now give your user ID and Password, credentials would be the same as your My Apron or Home Depot ESS account.
- Now click on the “Sign In” button to get access to your schedules.
Home Depot ESS (Employee Self Service)
Home Depot ESS allows you to alter and observe some of your associate data. You can see your address and other personal details every month to make sure Home Depot can make accessible communication with you about the taxes, advantages, etc.
Benefits of Home Depot ESS
- Do activation or enrollment in a payroll card.
- Changing mailing address.
- Do alteration or enrollment in homer fund deduction.
- View your leave of absence data and print leave of absence packets.
- Check the status of leave of absence
- View your associate profile.
- Observe and print the tax statements and payslips.
- Alter tax with holdings.
- Activation and alteration of information on direct deposit.
Home Depot ESS – My Apron THD Help
If you are facing any difficulties while trying to access your My Apron account, then you can contact at the following addresses:
1.866 myTHDHR (1.866.698.4347)
(HRSC) Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm
(EST) Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm, Sat-Sun Closed
(TAC) Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm
Benefit Choice Center
Mon-Fri 9am -7pm,
Call – 1.800.555.4954.
Brief Overview The Home Depot Company
Home depot is one of the biggest house enhancement retailers in the USA. It provides construction products, services, and tools. In the year 1978, it was founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah, and Kenneth Langone.
The headquarter is in unintegrated Cobb County, Georgia, with the mailing address of Atlanta.
Thus, the article covers everything about My Apron Login at hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity. Going through the article helps you in getting easy access to My Apron.
This guide will help current, former, and part time associates to access their home depot my apron dashboard.