myTHDHR Your Schedule – myTHDHR Login
Have you just joined The Home Depot (THD) as an employee or associate and don’t know where to check myTHDHR your schedule and time details? No worries, this myTHDHR login guide will assist you to learn how to access myTHDHR portal to view your schedule.
The company has developed this Home Depot Associate website (www.mythdhr.com) to allow their employees view and update the information like workday schedules, time details, attendance, benefits, tax information, paystubs, events, ESS (Employee Self Service), workforce tools, and much more.
The Home Depot is the biggest home improvement retailer in the USA, supplying construction products, tools, instruments, and services. It was established in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill Pat Farrah, Kenneth Langone. The company has around 2,300 stores in the U.S, Mexico, and Canada with approximately 500,000 employees.
To manage such a huge workforce, the company has developed a myTHDHR portal where all Home Depot employees can login to check available information or to communicate with company’s administration directly.
So let’s understand how to access myHTDHR Your Schedule page –
myTHDHR Login / myTHDHR your Schedule Login Steps
Follow the below steps to access myTHDHR your schedule page on your computer or mobile –
1. First, open myTHDHR employee portal at www.mythdhr.com on your device’s browser.
2. Select Kronos – Time, Attendance & Schedule option from the left side menu options.
3. Next, myTHDHR Your Schedule login page option.
4. Select your location or provide store ID.
5. Fill in your User ID and Password.
6. Hit the Sign In button.
After entering the credentials, you will be directed to the page that you originally requested.
P.S. We noticed people type incorrect word like mythdr, mythd, myhdr, myhdhr.
What if I forgot MythDHR Login Credentials?
Well, the myTHDHR portal doesn’t allows employees to reset the password. Employees need to contact the Home Depot on this number 1-866-698-4347 to get new password or to update their login information. From Monday to Saturday you can call on that number from 8 am to 8 pm and on Sunday call from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
MyTHDHR Benefits & ESS (Employee Self Service Home Depot)
- View and distribute tax statements and other important payments.
- Survey your task layout data.
- Replace your immediate deposit Details.
- Change your tax with holdings.
- Update your email address.
- The retirement plans are set up as benefit and enlisted retirement intends to improve the representatives.
- The organization gives $5,000 per kid for full-time representatives, and furthermore $1500 is accessible for part time employees.
- Clinical protection points of interest for guaranteeing top of the line Healthcare to the Workers.
- Dental protection is accessible to get to dental payments.
- Life coverage is accessible as an additional advantage to the medical care plan of the representatives.
- The inadvertent passing or accidental death and dissection protection is accessible for the workers’ low misfortune because of sudden demise or paralysis or Limb.
- Representatives additionally get an extra 15% off in organization stock while buying shares.
- Worker corporate security plans are accessible to take responsibility for organization.
- Vision protection covers costs identified with eye frames, assessments, contacts, and lenses.
Services offered by Mythdhr.com
- Employee self service
- Career depot
- Inclusion and diversity
- Life events
- Time, Attendance, and Schedule
Financial Benefits at MyTHDHR
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 401 plan, future builder
- Bank stinks and direct deposits
- Spending account
myTHDHR Contact Information
- General Assistant: 1-800-555-4954
- HR Services: 1-866-698-4347
- Official Website: mythdhr.com
- Doctor on Demand: 1-888-744-0753
In brief this was all about myTHDHR login and how Home Depot Associates can access myTHDHR Your Schedule page. If you are unable to access your account using your credentials then contact your regional Home Depot office or ask for the help from your team’s head.