My Centura Health is a safe, online portal that assists you in handling your health with many conveniences.
When you join Centura Health Hospitals and Centura Health Physician Group practices, you access all of your medical records with a username & password.
What benefits you get when you are a user of MyCenturaHelath,
- You can easily review your existing medications, allergies, lab results, and immunizations.
- It’s easy to download and print the medical records for maintenance of your records.
- View your approaching appointments and obtain reminders at specific locations.
- Obtain a notification whenever there is an update in your medical records.
- Communicate with your Centura Health Group provider through safe online messaging,
- Get answers to all of your questions by sitting at the comfort of your home.
- You will no longer have to wait for a phone call or letter.
- Get access to results and comments by a doctor within few days.
- Ask for refill requests for any prescriptions that need refills.
- Easy scheduling of your next appointment.
What is My Centura Health?
CenturaHealth is a company based out of the USA. IN The year 1996, it was founded, and its headquarter is located in Colorado, Centennial, USA. Peter D. Banlo is the CEO of the company, and Ken Lee is the CIO (Chief Information Officer).
The company has several popular subsidiaries such as Parker Hospital, St Anthony Hospital, and St. Catherine Hospital. Their parent companies are Catholic Health initiative and Advent Health.
It has various famous subsidiaries like St. Catherine Hospital, Parker Hospital, St. Anthony Hospital, etc. Francis health services is now the MD Anderson cancer network’s authorized member.
It is one of the programs, started by the MD Anderson, a leading, popular cancer center dedicated dedicated to the cancer care, prevention, research, and education.
My Centura Health Registration Steps
Follow the steps given below if you are looking to register successfully at the My CenturaHealth web portal.
- At first, copy this URL https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/ and paste to browser.
- Now click the “Sign up now” option.
- Now enter the activation code, Last digital social security number, and date of birth of My Central Health.
- Click on the Next Button and Follow all instructions to create your account.
MyCenturaHealth at Epic.mycenturahealth.org Login Steps
If you want to log in to MyCenturaHealth, follow the given steps below carefully.
- At first, open the official site of MyCenturaHealth at https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/
- Now enter your username and password.
- Hit the sign in button to get access to your MyCenturaHealth Portal.
Forgot your MyCenturaHealth password?
Do not worry, as you can reset it easily by following the below-given steps.
- Open https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/, the official site of MyCenturahealth.
- Now click on the “Forgot password” link.
- Now enter a username, last digital of social security number, and birth date of your My Central Health. Hit the Next button.
- Follow all instructions to recover your password.
How to recover your My Centura Health Username?
If you have forgotten your My Central health username, you need to follow the below-given steps carefully to recover it.
- Go to https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/, the authorized site of My Central Health.
- Now click the “Forgot username” link.
- Enter your first name, last name, last four digital of social security number, and birth date.
- Then click on the “submit” option.
- You need to follow all instructions carefully on the next page to recover your username.
MyCenturaHealth Login Assistance
- Patient Support direct line: 1-866-414-1562
- Website: www.centura.org.
Wrapping It up,
Hopefully, this article might have given you enough information about MyCenturaHealth Login at Epic.mycenturahealth.org.