Did it ever happen to you that your mail got stuck at FedEx, or you were in dire need of talking to a person at FedEx, but you weren’t able to?
Well, the first thought that will come to your mind would be to google “how do I speak to a human at FedEx?”
Don’t worry, here in this post we will vividly discuss ways of how to talk to a person at FedEx.
Before we get started, FedEx is an international network that provides service toons on people in over 220 countries. It functions independently to provide the best, unmatched service to its users without any compromise.
Read Also: USPS Tracking: The Definitive Guide
How do I Speak to a Human at FedEx?
If you are wondering how to contact the customer service of FedEx and talk to their personals, below are the things you can do –
- Dial the FedEx Customer Service Number: the number is 1-800-463-3339.
- Your call will be received by a machine. now you have to say, “GIVE ME OPTIONS”.
- Then say, “MORE OPTIONS”. An alternative to that would be pressing the number 7 on your keypad.
- After that, if you still require more options say, “MORE OPTIONS” or keep pressing seven till you find the option you are looking for.
- If you find the option, your problem is solved, and you would not need to talk to personal. However, if not, say, “IT’S SOMETHING ELSE” or press 8.
- Following the last step, the automated phone system will connect you to live personnel at FedEx Customer Service.
What are the Sub-menu Services Offered by FedEx, which you can Ask a Live Agent?
The FedEx talk to human service is simpler than you think. Here are some services that you can ask to the live FedEx personal.
- “BOOK A PICKUP SERVICE FROM MY ADDRESS” or press 1
- “MY PACKAGE NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP FROM THIS FEDEX LOCATION” or press 2
- If you want to know information about your package, say “SHIPMENT STATUS OR DELIVERY INFORMATION” or press 3
- Say “BILLING AND PAYMENT” for information about it or press 4
There are multiple other options that you can find at FedEx customer service. You can keep pressing seven until you have found the service you are looking for.
What are the FedEx Customer Service Hours?
Just knowing how to talk to a person at FedEx is not going to help you if you are not aware of the FedEx representative hours.
However, you might be lucky because FedEx customer service is available 24/7. So, you can call them up and get your queries cleared and requirements fulfilled any time you want.
Also, if you want to talk to a live person at FedEx, their online representatives are available to talk from 8 am to 6 pm CST, Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
What are the Various FedEx Support Systems Available?
There is a slim chance that even after knowing the answer to “how do I speak to a human at FedEx“, you are not able to connect to them. For that situation, here are some other support options available that will help you connect to them.
FedEx email support is available at FedEx Customer Support Service. their email service is available 24/7, and you can send your queries any time you want. FedEx also offers a Live Chat facility. You can find the virtual support assistant of FedEx at FedEx Virtual Support Assistant.