In this article we will show you how to download movies on Netflix offline in few simple tips.
If you are taking a long flight or going to a place with no internet connection, rather than getting bored having movies offline on your device can be a good option.
Not online offline movies can help you in the time of boredom, but also is a good option if you have slow internet.
As the movies once downloaded will not need any kind of buffering and you will be able to watch it without any problem.
Since OTT platforms are becoming very famous now a days, almost all recent TV series and movies are available on the platform.
Not only this “Netflix Originals” are also worth watching and can be downloaded easily.
But not all movies or TV series are available to download in the platform.
For that you will need to pull out the options that are available.
So, no matter which device you have Android, iOS or Windows, downloading movies on Netflix have the same process.
But remember to put movies on download in advance, as it might take a while and a good internet connection.
Now, lets begin process of downloading movies on Netflix offline.
In case, if you are using Amazon Prime Video service, here is the guide you need to download movies and TV shows.
How to see “Available for Download Content” Content on Netflix?
As we have already mentioned, not all content on Netflix can be downloaded.
But the platform does specify for better usage to the content that can be.
Follow the below steps to search “Available for Download Content” on Netflix.
1) Open the Netflix app.
2) Now click on Download option on the bottom of the screen.
3) As you’ve not downloaded any content yet, Netflix will give you an option to see movies and TV series that can be downloaded. Just click on the Available for Download option in the centre of the screen.
Now you will be able to see all the options that are available to download on Netflix ranging from TV Dramas, Movies etc.
How to Download Movies on Netflix?
Before you start anything, it is always good to make sure that you have the latest version of the application.
Note, this is important as maybe the downloading wont start or will show an error due to not updating to the current version.
So, go to your device store (App Store, Google Play Store, Windows Store) to update Netflix.
If your app is already updated, then let’s begin with the process.
Open the Netflix app on your device.
Now here the first thing you can do is to choose the quality of video you wish to download. Netflix offers 2 qualities, 720p and 1080p.
You will have to choose between these two.
To be honest, both are clear and if you have less space on your phone then choosing 720p is the better option.
If you have no issues of space in your device, then go for 1080p as it will give you amazing HD quality experience.
To set the video quality follow the below steps:
- Click on More options on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next under Downloads option click on Video Quality.
- Here you will see two options, Standard and Higher.
- Select the one in which you want your movies to be downloaded.
Now you are ready to start downloading content on Netflix.
After you have found all the content available to download in the platform, follow the below steps to download the available movies or Tv series.
1) Select the movie that you wish to download.
2) Now click on the selected movie and you will be able to see the poster as will as some gist about the movie.
3) Here on the middle of the page you will see 4 option, My List, Rate, Share, and Download.
4) Tap on the Download option and the movie will instant start downloading.
The option will change its colour to blue and as per your internet speed the movie will be downloaded.
Download TV Series
1) First select the TV series you wish to download on the platform.
2) Now click on the TV series and you will be able to see the poster as well as some gist about the show.
3) When you scroll down, different episode will appear.
4) At the right corner of each episode you will see a download option (an arrow pointing downwards).
5) Simply click on that and the downloading process will start.
You can choose to download multiple episodes at once if you have a good internet speed.
After the downloads are completed, you can easily check them by going to the download section.
Here you will see all the movies and TV series that you have downloaded and watch them whenever you want.
In brief, with the help of the above guide you will be able to understand how to download movies and TV shows on Netflix.
Remember downloading content on Netflix can always come handy when you are caught up somewhere without internet or very slow internet.
As we have already mentioned that not all content is available for download, but Netflix still has an amazing library in which the available for download content can be found.
So, what the wait! Go to Netflix now and download movies and tv series for binge watch.