Have you just bought a new Samsung S10 phone and don’t know how to enable edge lighting feature? No worries, this guide will surely work for you.
Now a day’s new phones are coming up with really mind boggling features.
Today we are going to talk about one such highlight. Samsung Galaxy S10 has an amazing element ‘Edge Lighting’ on the device.
On the off chance that you turn on the ‘Edge Lighting’ on your Android gadget, at that point the edges of the screen light up every time you get a notification from an app.
In this article we are going to talk about how to enable edge lighting on your android Samsung Galaxy S10 in just few steps.
The more appealing thing is that Samsung gives customization alternatives to users to redo the element Edge Lighting.
You can choose the applications which utilize the Edge Lighting highlight.
At the present time, this component is restricted to just bend edges cell phones.
How to Activate Edge Lighting Feature on your Samsung S10?
To start the Edge Lighting highlight on your S10, we are going to use Edge Lighting: Notification application.
In this application, you can empower the Edge Lighting feature with customization.
Let us now understand how to enable Edge Lighting highlight on your smart phone –
1) Download the Edge Lighting: Notification app.
2) Now after the download is complete simply open the app on your phone. Here you might be asked for permission, allow them to start using the app.
3) Now enable the Display Lighting effect option on the next screen.
4) Here you will see two styles, Galaxy and Flashing. Select the one you like.
5) Set the Round Corner Radius and Opacity as you like.
6) Next you will see 2 options, Solid color and Mix color. Select the light of the edge color as you wish.
7) Now customize thickness, speed and duration.
8) Later choose specific apps to be displayed on the notification bar with the notification panel.
So, this is the simple way to get this edge lighting feature on your Samsung S10.