Are you a Loblaws consumer? Then there is fantastic news for you. You can now give your feedback and your visit experience at www.storeopinion.ca, an online Loblaws Grocery customer satisfaction survey portal.
Do you want to take benefit of this offer by completing Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca? Well! All you have to do is provide information about your recent visit to the store.
Loblaws provides its consumer with this fantastic opportunity to win a $1000 PC gift card or 1 Million PC optimum points. It takes around 5-7 minutes to complete the survey, and your answers help the company enhance its product and service quality.
If you doubt how to complete the survey, then in this article you will get all information about the survey process.
Rules for Loblaws Grocery Survey at www.storeopinion.ca?
This survey is available for the occupants of Canada.
- To take part in the survey, you need:
- A valid email address
- Your contact number
- A PC, Laptop or Smartphone with an internet connection
- You should be at least eighteen years or above.
- Prizes are non-transferable
- You have to take the survey within the required time.
- Loblaws employees aren’t permitted to enter.
Steps to take part in the survey at storeopinion.ca
- At first, go through the Loblaws Feedback survey site at www.storeopinion.ca
- Then you have to select your preferred language for taking part in the survey. Language options are English, French, Chinese, Punjabi.
- You have to give your 19-21 digital code, which is present at the bottom of purchase receipt.
- Now click on the Arrow option to start the Loblaws survey.
- By keeping in mind things about your recent Loblaws visit, answer all survey questions.
- Give all genuine answers and give ratings as per your satisfaction level.
- Give your contact details and then submit your Loblaws Survey.
Loblaw Grocery Survey rewards
Prize: $ 5000 grand prize drawn monthly and one million PC optimum points worth ARV $1000.
Monthly Prize ARV = $ 6000.
On completion of the Loblaw survey, you will get an opportunity to make an entry to Loblaws monthly sweepstakes to win a $1000 PC gift or 1 million PC optimum points.
About the Loblaws Company
Loblaws is a chain of Canadian supermarkets with its stores located in Saskatchewan, Quebec, British Columbia, and Alberta, and Ontario. In the year 1919, it was founded by Theodore Loblaw J. Milton Cork. Its headquarter is located in Brampton, Ontario. Moreover, it is a subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited, Canada’s most prominent food distributor.
The product of Loblaws mainly includes Alcoholic beverages, general merchandise, Photolab, and some general grocery.
Storeopinion survey important links
- Survey link: www.storeopinion.ca
- Official site: www.loblaws.ca
- Storeopinion Loblaws consumer service
Mailing address: Loblaws Companies Limited, 1 President choice circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5.
- Telephone support:
To summarize, if you have recently visited any of the Loblaw stores, then give your feedback through the Loblaw survey available at www. Storeopinion.ca. Share your store experience and help the company to improve more.