Are you wondering why most people love to work at Walgreens? Well! The reason is that most appealing employee benefits and privileges given to its associates.
Walgreens provides an exclusive range of advantages, rewards, and several perks to capable members of its team.
It has been crafted to give strong support to its employees both physically and financially.
It assists the employees of Walgreen in having a healthy balance between Work and Life. In addition, the dependent of employees is also entitled to several employee benefits.
If you want to know more about Walgreen employee benefits, discounts, perks, and careers, then go through this article thoroughly.
Reasons to Select Walgreen Careers
Walgreen is the second largest chain of pharmacy stores based in the USA. In the year 1901, it was established.
Their main specializations are prescription filling, all kinds of health and well-being products, along photo services. Its business runs under several global brands.
Its headquarter is located in Deerfield, a suburb in Chicago, Illinois. At present, it is operating more than 9277 stores all over the USA.
Walgreens trusts employees are vital assets for achieving success. So, it supports all its employees by providing jobs at every level and making an investment in the workforce by training and developing skills.
Furthermore, employees also get life insurance benefits paid by the company, accident insurance, etc. are also available for all eligible employees.
Check out Employee Benefits at other well-known companies-
- Tesla Motors Employee Benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- Chick–fil–A employee Perks and benefits
- ShawAndMe Employee Guide
Know what benefits Walgreens employees get?
Walgreens vacation policy: Walgreens provides several benefits, tools, and resources for supporting its associates in the varied life phases. To promote the well-being of its employees, Walgreen provides
- Disability benefits
- Paid time off, which includes volunteer hours, vacation, along sick leave.
With paid time off helps associates decide how to utilize their leave by perfectly streamlining the paid vacation, personal time, and holiday time in one category.
Profit-sharing strategy 401 K: Associates can contribute to 401K on their first day and the company. Walgreens offers upto 6% after completion of one year.
Stock buying strategy for employees: Employees can participate in an associate stock buying plan with a company match.
Rebates for employees: Walgreens provides 10-20% off rebates on every prescription, wellness and health product.
Several Discounts: The discount center of Walgreens employees also offers extensive discounts on entertainment, travel along with cell phone facilities.
Life insurance facilities paid by the company
- The hourly and salaried employees of Walgreens get life insurance benefits whose premium is paid by the company.
- The perks are equal to 1.5 times the annual salary of the team members and the registered pharmacists.
- 25000 for every hourly paid team member.
Few more Walgreens Employee Benefits are,
- Short and long-term disability benefits.
- Insurance for critical illness
- Accidental death and disintegration insurance
- Business-based travel accident insurance.
- Healthcare facilities are covering health, vision, and dental coverage.
- Employees also get options to buy
- Various providers and planning levels.
- An optional orthodontia coverage.
- All eligible employees can also benefit from the resources for living-free and confidential counseling and health information services.
- All capable associates also have the option of 100% coverage of preventive care.
Some of the other advantages of choosing Walgreens careers:
The company provides various employee discounts to help with employees’ career as well as personal development. In addition to that, employees also get
- Walgreens employee discounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Extra benefits program
- Employee purchase program
- Flu vaccination and travel meetings
- Child care
- Resources for work & Life.
- Transportation benefit strategy
- Prescription saving club.
It would help if you kept in mind that Walgreens employees’ benefits might vary based on position, employment length, and team member level.
Walgreen Employee Customer Service
If you face any issues about the Walgreens career perks or you need help, then you can send an email to email@example.com, or you can call at 18669675492.
Need any extra assistance? You can use the Walgreens careers website and call on 18669675492.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Walgreens
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Walgreens/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/walgreens
To summarize, Walgreens provides a wide range of advantages and facilities to assist employees in living a flexible, fulfilling, and healthy life.
So, this was all about Walgreens employee advantages, privileges, and other such relevant details.