Lowe’s identifies the important role that employees benefit strategies play in the company.
Do you want to join Lowes Company, or are you an employee of Lowes Company? Then you must know about all benefits that Lowes Company offers to its employees.
Previously, I have written about how to complete Lowe’s survey and win exciting rewards. In case, you have missed it.
This article assists you to know the effect of MyLoweslife benefits for employees on the whole package of salary.
MyLowesLife Employee Benefits Program
Lowes has made a beautiful family of employees. Its employee benefits strategy involves reliable expense reports, life insurance, medical insurance, prescription drugs, disability insurance, sick pay, dental insurance, vacation pay and many more.
In addition to that, there are few more benefits-
- 401K plan
- Prepaid legal
- Sickness insurance
- Severance pay
- Specific contribution pension plan
- Long term disability insurance
- The provisional and financial benefit
About the Lowe’s Company
Lowes is an America based retail company that specialized in home improvement products. In the year 1921, it was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe.
Its headquarter is located in Mooresville, North Carolina. The company functions as a chain of retail stores in Canada and the USA.
As of November 2018, Lowes and its businesses operated 2015 hardware & home improvement supply store in North America.
- Walgreens Employee Benefits
- Tesla Motors Employee Benefits
- Costco Employee Benefits
- Rackspace Webmail Login
- chick fil a Employee Benefits & Perks
- Within USA, call at 1844-475-6927 to reach Lowes benefit centre.
- Outside the USA, call at 13128435251. Availability time is 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.
- For Lowes HR, dial 13366583535.
- To reach the corporate office of Lowes, call 1704 758 1000
- Customer service of Lowes at 18004456937.
- Lowes credit card services: 1866 2327443.
So, this was all about MyLowesLife employee benefits available at MyLowesbenefits.com.